Overview of Zoho
Zoho is a very effective cloud-based project management tool. It helps you to plan your work, track it efficiently, and collaborate with your team from anywhere.
It is suitable for both large-scale and small-scale projects. With its numerous features, Zoho allows users to schedule and assign tasks, create budgets, and set due dates.
Building Blocks of Zoho
Break up large projects into small, achievable tasks. Assign each task to a team member and track their progress on a granular level with the intuitive user interface.
Zoho has a time tracking feature that shows the “estimated” and “actual” number of hours taken to complete each task.
Similarly, Zoho allows you to compare your “estimated” budget with your “actual” budget.
Zoho’s platform allows you to handle your human resources with care.
Zoho will also enable you to discuss ideas and share documents through a feed.
Zoho will enable you to create customizable reports to get a better understanding of business operations.
Look and Feel
A list-based view for all of your tasks.
This view groups your tasks together to make it easier to sort through.
Create and visualize workflow based on the timeless Kanban methodology.
Pros and Cons
- Pricing is fair and practical.
- Billing and time tracking features are great functionalities.
- Customer support is good; users always get a response to their questions.
- The custom dashboard enables power users to handle multiple projects.
- Searching for tasks can get overwhelming and can be tedious.
- It is not easy to report bugs in the Zoho environment.
- There is a steep learning curve because of the granular data fields.
- While Zoho has a lot of features, most users will not use all of them.
Zoho Projects is a great project management software that provides teams and organizations with the necessary tools for project management. It is constantly being updated to ensure that it offers the best tools to help every team succeed. If you are looking for something better than Trello, and are willing to dive into the world of complicated project management systems, Zoho is a great place to start.